[NetEpic ML] Re: R: question

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:19:04 -0500

Why would you get your full movement?

1. It is not the movement phase any more. Infantry shouldn't be allowed to
move outside of the movement phase.

2. When exiting a transport of any kind you only get to move the
proportional amount of movement that the transport still has left. If a
transport moves then the infantry disembark, the infantry will not get their
full movement.

Sounds like the Flyer Transport rules need some work. Why not treat them
just like normal transports? We know what the movement rates of our flyers
are, use this to see how much movement was used up getting to the
disembarking point.