[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:04:34 -0500

Issue #1

Infantry saves

A. Leave as is

* Only extraordinary troop should have a save

Issue #2

Titans

B. change

* Let infantry/tanks attack Titans in close combat, you need about a half dozen of them before they have a chance of hurting the Titans anyway.

* Increasing repair rates by +1 might just be the trick

* Let's keep the data sheets the same

Issue #3

Close combat

A. leave as is

* If a tank let's an infantry squad get close to it, it should be in trouble. If you want to get into range of my Bazooka (melta gun) by all means do so. I will be waiting behind this tree stump, or am I behind this low wall, or maybe in this drainage ditch? Is it kinda hard to tell just where I am? Keep driving down this narrow road, you will find our road block soon enough.