RE: [NetEpic ML] Hats off for Peter!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:05:40 -0400

Hi!

Why thank you very much!

Running discussions and this group teaches you quite a bit about human
interactions. The first rule is empathy. Or in other words putting
yourself in someone else's shoes. Many times I have seen opinions or
ideas that I really dislike, but before I comment I wonder where the
person who wrote them is coming from and is hoping to achieve. More
times than not one find many interesting points in people's proposals.
That's why so many of my posts start with "after some thought I am
really warming up to [x] idea".

Glad to be appreciated!

Peter