A ironic return (me of course!!)

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 21:54:42 +0200

Sigh!!
I'm away for quite a little and what I see?
A couple of bad words against my beloved Wind Raider!!
And worse another attack on the poor free detachment!!!

I've got an idea!!
It's right that all should have same advantage so:

Get away Chaos - Tyranid - Mekboyz cards and give them all a single 100-200
pt free detachment!!!
And of course give them a discount on one company/clan/daemon that breack
on the second turn and is out of the table in the third!!!

And please give Eldar some powerful psyker (with psi-saving of course) like
other army!!!

Please let me know!!!

P.S.
It's only a joke without any offensive intention pleas laugh with the
Laughting God!!