Yet another Avatar question

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 22:03:02 +0200

Hi to all!!

The Bloody handed God is really a nice person list what happened inn the
last battle aginst Chaos:

When finally the War God reach the enemy a swarm of regenarating Troll
swarm around it and engage in CC.
The Chaos player play the "terrible flautolence" cards and my poor Avatar
must see is CaF halved...
I kill the first Troll, roll a 11 ond the second, smile and this green
aberration roll 12!!! I trow my dice and a 1 tell me that Avatar is (again)
gone home...

Now the question:
At the start of charge the Troll don't see they'r Great Daemon, should they
roll the morale to charge avatar?
I should make the Avatar special Saving trow? I don't even trow 'cause is a
chaos card but i've some doubt...
Avatar doesn't breath and in my older Codex Eldar for 40k is immune to gas,
but since there no words about in NetEpic we don't apply, but I think
Avatar in effect should be immune to gas... like robots and other that not
breath.

Let me know!!

Zerloon