RE: [NetEpic ML] Yet another Avatar question

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:02:14 -0400

Hi!

Hi to all!!

The Bloody handed God is really a nice person list what happened inn the

last battle aginst Chaos:

When finally the War God reach the enemy a swarm of regenarating Troll
swarm around it and engage in CC.
The Chaos player play the "terrible flautolence" cards and my poor
must see is CaF halved...
I kill the first Troll, roll a 11 ond the second, smile and this green
aberration roll 12!!! I trow my dice and a 1 tell me that Avatar is
(again)
gone home...

Now the question:
At the start of charge the Troll don't see they'r Great Daemon, should
they
roll the morale to charge avatar?

---> Yes.

I should make the Avatar special Saving trow? I don't even trow 'cause
is a
chaos card but i've some doubt...

---> The avatar is one of those units that pretty much break all the
rules. It saves versus everything and anything on a roll of 2+
unmodified.

Avatar doesn't breath and in my older Codex Eldar for 40k is immune to
gas,
but since there no words about in NetEpic we don't apply, but I think
Avatar in effect should be immune to gas... like robots and other that
not
breath.

---> He is still a "living" entity. Gases also poison via skin/surface
contact as well. He should save, but then again, at 2+.

Peter