Re: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 11:48:46 -0400

>CHOICES AND RESULTS
>- All optional rules, new units, etc. will be placed in its own book., 6
votes, 37.50%
>- List optional rules, new units in the corresponding army/rulebook., 10
votes, 62.50%

Just for clarification: The file called "Optional Rules" contains
scenarios, optional objectives, mission and (eventually) campaign rules &
the supplementary tables. It does not contain the optional rules we've been
talking about and voting on - those are included in the corresponding army
book.
-Yar