RE: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Cards clarification

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 08:02:24 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: peter cornwell [mailto:petecorn_at_...]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 12:02 AM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Cards clarification

Thanks Peter!

Thats exactly the type of answer I was hoping for! All I was going on
for
Tyranids
they used to be was the old WD battle report. Netepic Tyranids do sound
much
fairer.

I ordered my first Tyranid sprues recently - before they dissapear. (I
don't

want to miss out like I did with the Squats). I even found a pair
of Dominatrix in a shop still in their original bubble packs the other
day.
It'll be a while before I can field them as an army though - I've got
too
many
other figures to paint first.

---> Good idea, sprues are disappearing fast so I'd say you should get
them while there is still time.

Like the others I'd like to take my hat off to you Peter.The amount of
time
you spend
contributing to this list in a really positive way is really impressive.
Especially given the awesome number of troops you still have unpainted
(good to see they're on square bases. I love square bases! If only
they still made them - and with the switch to metal they're gone
forever).
I can barely find time to read this list let alone paint my armies or
for that matter - play any games! So I for one appreciate your level of
commitment
that helps make Netepic so great.

--->Thank you for your kind comments. It is always a pleasure to speak
and have fun with the fine people of this list. My only regret is that
we cant all live close by and actually game face to face. Perhaps
someday I'll get around to the net epic "world tour".

Speaking of spare time - I've got some comming up so I have been
planning to get back to writing up the new objective counters
properly (that I was going to do some time ago).
I was hoping to do some playtesting with them first - but I
haven't had the time to play a single game since then!
My question is - now that the Optional Rules are kind of ready (in Doc
form that my computer can't read) do you still need them? If so I'll
write them up this week.

--->Write them up when you can and I'll pass them to Jar since the book
is not finalized.

Many thanks!

Peter