Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Cards clarification

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:19:02 -0400

>Speaking of spare time - I've got some comming up so I have been planning to
get back to writing up the new objective counters properly (that I was going
to do some time ago). My question is - now that the Optional Rules are kind of
ready (in Doc form that my computer can't read) do you still need them? If so
I'll write them up this week.

First, Yes! Please type up anything you'd like to show us. The Optional Rules
file is a place to put anything you've come up with that you'd like to share.

Second, if you'd like the rules available in another format please let me know
which one - it is a minor thing to "Save As..." and upload. I can get it done
Sunday night.

Finally, while I don't remember you, your name sounds familiar - I may have
put something by you in the optional rules already. If I have, I apologize for
any editorial mangling I may have done. Let me know if you'd like me to
restore the origional or replace it with something new. Thanks!
-Yar