SoB Army for sale.

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:16:07 -0700 (PDT)

I know this isn't eBay but again I am making room in
my house and one of my armies must go to make room for
my Tyranids. So it turns out to be Sisters of Battle.
You can only collect so much, it hurts to do this.
Here is the army:
18 stands of Noviates + HQ
18 stands of Sisters + HQ
18 stands of Seraphims + HQ
18 stands of Retributors + HQ
5 Punisher Bike stands (2 per stand)
4 OOP lead Dreadnoughts as Purifiers
3 Cardinals
4 Cleanser Tanks
3 Vindicators
4 Eradicator stands
4 Celestial stands (1 primed/unpainted)
3 Archangel stands ((1 primed/unpainted)need 1 more
stand to complete unit)
10 Immolator tanks
10 Rhinos
The bases are old square bases or plastic card cut to
size and hold 5 old style SM troops. The Seraphims
have been mounted on banner poles, the Retributors
have been scratch built using banner poles to convert
the normal troop into a heavy, the Cardinals are a
tracked Future Wars tank, the Rhinos are a tracked
Future Wars APC, the Cleanser is a Tracked Future Wars
tank, the Celestials, Arch Angels and Eradicators are
GZG Dirtside II 6mm infantry and the Immolator tanks
are rhinos with ork battlewagon turrets mounted on
them. It's about a 4500 pt army that is 99%
painted/complete except for stands noted. A total of 6
companies in all so it can be beefed up more with more
bikes, vindicators and other support units.
Over 120 painted units spray matted for protection. I
will even throw in some extra Dirtside II pieces I
have (tanks and infantry) and some plastic 9
grav-tanks which would work well for Slann & Necrons.
Please email me at d.r.spano_at_... if
interested and I will send some pics of each of the
units. The army is painted simply but decently and I
would rather it find a home to someone on the list. I
would be open to trade & cash. Help find these ladies
a home.
Thanks.
Darius