Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:46:30 +1000

Hi everyone!

I say that we should send in some sort of response from the group. I
haven't been following Epic:A's development too closely, I'll admit, but
some of what I have heard I like while other things seem absurd. The best
way to get Fanatic's (and hence, Jervis') attention is to draft a letter
from the whole group, noting our membership numbers in particular, and send
it off.

If we really want to have a say in the future of the "official" Epic, then
we do need to say SOMETHING.

-Kelvin....

IMPORTANT. Antidisclaimer. This email is not and cannot, by its nature, be
confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public
Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the
way. If you have received this message by mistake, it would be ridiculous
for me to tell you not to read it or copy it to anyone else, because, let's
face it, if it's a message revealing confidential information or that could
embarrass me intensely, that's precisely what you'll do. Who wouldn't?