Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:03:16 -0400

Yeah, it's a bit much to chew on in one go. Then again, I have a big
mouth. 8) But still, the rules themselves matter little to either us,
or GW really. All we want to do is buy the minis (as long as they keep
coming), and all they want to do is sell the minis. But that will only
happen if Epic A sells well enough to justify its current existence. I
don;t think that teh bean counters will allow another go at Epic if EA
fails. They banked on Jervis producing a super title when they pulled
SM/TLfrom the production line, and it didn't happen. My gut feeling is
that this is the last stand of epic as a GW or Fanatic product. If this
fails, I fuly expect the suits to clap down on any further attempts for a
good long while. They will "cut their losses and run." It may be too
little too late for Epic, but one never truly knows.

And I was caught a bit off guard by you Peter, when I saw your name pop
up in a GreyTalk email. But I shouldn't have been surprised. 8) Old
guard in more ways than one I see. 8)

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai