RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:14:08 -0400

Hi!

I have decided I will write a petition to Jervis stating that we like
the previous game and that's the way epic should go. I was slanted this
way because of a lot of support I am getting from the GW forum. I've
been promised about 40 names and e-mails, maybe even more when I post
there asking for them.

I want at least 100 names and addresses, which I think I can pull. While
I agree that perhaps it will simply be ignored its one of those things I
think I'm obligated to do and it seems the amount of people counting on
it is growing.

Of course I will add some feedback to Epic A, but it will be HONEST and
highly CRITICAL. Note this does NOT mean it will be boorish or
ill-mannered. I will phrase it in my best "doctors" speech (you the kind
we use when we tell a patient he has cancer and he's going to die in 6
months).

The letter will be posted here and elsewhere for feedback.

Peter