Re: [NetEpic ML] .core rules Fortifications

From: Mr_Beat_Master <Meistro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:52:34 -0000

For those who don't know citadel journal 2 held information on full
scale city sieges and fights. I haven't played many games with these
rules but what games I have played have been fun! Instead of objective
counters each building is a source of VPs! There are different
buildings (Destroying temples causes a morale check on all those
nearby, while destroy a powerstation will cause weapons and power
fields to go down) and you can buy titan weapons (The eldar repulser
is bwad! The chaos carnage claw was evil) for buildings and other
things like scanner towers and powerfield generators. They had rules
for city walls and gates. Basically it was an alteration of the the
assault rules.

With the forgeworld resins buildings and roads and cardboard buidlings
from the old boxes and the new plastic ruins city fights are even more
possible!
Oh and allow me to drill into those who have those journal issues: Try
to get those old articles up for us!