RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: titans wanted

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:21:09 -0400

Hi!

Yes, I agree. All the newer titans are absolutely horrendous. The eldar
one was the worst of the lot. The old sleek eldar phantoms are orders of
magnitude better than that piece of s**t. The newer gargants aren't much
better either, although I did pick up a few real cheap. The new warlord
isn't much to look at either and not being able to customize it better
isn't much help either. Perhaps the newer titans will be better.

Peter