Re: [NetEpic ML] Time tosay goodby to the pointy Ears...

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

They are painted very well. I play Net Epic mostly but
one of the gamers in our group (we play MK, 40K, Void,
warmaster, WHFB as well)loves E40K and hasn't played
in a year and he has taught me. We have played Maines
vs. Nids and Marines vs. Eldar and the Eldar looked
really fun to play. I played marines. Anyway your army
reminded me a little of his. I must admit I enjoyed
E40k as a change of pace from Net Epic, different
tactics involved, just those damn blast markers drove
me nuts. I hope you get what you are asking for them.
Best Regards,
Darius

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1754914974