RE: [NetEpic ML] Guess what! Another test!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:09:18 +0300

[snip]

So you've caught the P. Ramos syndrome too, huh? At present I'm considering buying 20 sprues of IG, SM and Eldar each. Combined with what I have now that should book my painting schedule solid for the next 10 years or so...

Oh, I'm back from holidays so you can all start weeping now :) It'll be a while 'til I catch up with the latest discussions, though. I've subscribed to several mainling lists and still have 230 or so unread emails to go.

Jyrki Saari