RE: [NetEpic ML] Guess what! Another test!

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 10:24:35 -0400

Hey - welcome back. I hope the vacation did waht vacations are supposed to do,
and now you're rested & ready to once again labor unceasingly from morn 'till
night. *grin* Actually, it's been pretty dead around here. Traffic's dropped
by a factor of two during each of the last two months, and absolutely nothing
over the past week. Kinda spooky, if you ask me. [enter reminiscing old geezer
mode] Why *I* remember when, back in my day - not that any of you young pups
were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye at the time - when there were 50
messages in a morning, and the ideas ran like water from a clear mountain
spring, unsullied by the dirt and detritus of modern thinking. Yes, those were
the days, now long gone and forgotten by today's youth, who have no respect
for tradition or [end geezer mode] Right - that's enough of that. *grin*
Later!
-Yar