RE: [NetEpic ML] Fortification Clarification

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 20:03:38 -0400

Personally, I've counted them as Support Cards but taken the situation into
account. I buy trenches & barricades for my Imperial Guard a lot and leave the
bunkers & fortresses for scenario-specific games. I suggest we leave 'em all
as Support Cards and require that you announce to your opponent which ones
you're buying before he finishes buying his army.

It makes sense that you know what buildings you're facing, but perhaps not the
specific troops inside. If my opponent takes three fortresses per infantry
company I'll let him, but I'll design my army to pound 'em flat.
-Yar