[NetEpic ML] What on earth?!

From: E. Carrington <carrington_emman_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:46:48 -0800

Good day to you all.

    The last time I even took a look at the list and the digests I seem
to receive on a regularly basis was well over a month ago. I've noticed
that things have progressed along greatly since I last took a peek at
the ideas floating around out there. So I'm asking anyone (who actually
knows what's going on!) to send me the rules clarifications that have
appeared since there were 500 odd messages on the list (now approaching
1500). Also is there some netepic address or list that is a) more
convenient to find and b) is more user friendly?

Thank you.