[v5.0] IG vs Tech-Guard

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:20:38 -0400

I put the Tech-Guard into the Titan Legions Army Book and didn't give them the
Chain of Command - only the IG and PDF have to deal with the CoC. It's one of
the advantages I feel Titan-supported infantry should have, and
pure-groundpounder forces shouldn't.

On the minus side it allows you to take Titan Legions as an ally and buy
IG-equivalent infantry without the CoC limitation, but anyone who does that is
a cheese-monger and deserves to be heckled to death.
-Yar