GHQ

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:48:01 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked GHQ and the Mujahudin infantry they
have out would make great PDF or Generic IG infantry.
Check out their new releases. $9 for 60+ metal
infantry isn't too bad. Love their tanks.
Where can I check out the new beta version of the
rules. I try following the links but they don't seem
to work and I check the website but their are no new
rules there. Me and my buddy Hellreich of the lost
platoon will try them out soon in the near future.
Darius