RE: [NetEpic ML] Space Marine Army list

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:28:39 +0300

Nope, the turret mechanism takes up the space of one stand.

> The Razorback is a bargain at 150 points, isn't it?

I don't think so, considering that Predator costs 200.

> The new cost of bikes is killing me, especially when
> you reduced their CAF.

Not the CAF of SM bikes, only the IG ones. If the SM bikes have a reduced CAF it is a typo.

> Are the Ork Nobz going to have 5+ saves since the
> Space Marines do? (My 2 Tactical company infnatry can
> withstand almost the same damage a rhino can before
> being killed).

Dunno, it will be discussed when the Ork book gets done, but considering their natural toughness and the armor they wear I have nothing against it.

> Again you are killing me with the 50 point increase
> for a landraider.
> I know this is the beta or alpha version and will be
> debated more intensely once the Summer is over. Like
> the new units and format but dislike the point
> increases as well as the Save increases for the Space
> Marines (I can live with the termies, and make the CA
> Termies core!!)

The point changes are part of the effort to make the point values somewhat consistent. Playtesting will tell whether this has at all succeeded or not.

> Darius

Jyrki Saari