Space Marine Army list

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:28:03 -0700 (PDT)

I finally got to take a look at the Space Marine army
list. The new chapters were good and the format reader
friendly. I am a cheap bastard and recommend instead
of using gray boxes for notes and special rules just
box it and/or italicize it. Uses too much ink. I do
have a few questions though.
I thought Razorbacks could haul around 2 stands?
The Razorback is a bargain at 150 points, isn't it?
The new cost of bikes is killing me, especially when
you reduced their CAF.
Are the Ork Nobz going to have 5+ saves since the
Space Marines do? (My 2 Tactical company infnatry can
withstand almost the same damage a rhino can before
being killed).
Again you are killing me with the 50 point increase
for a landraider.
I know this is the beta or alpha version and will be
debated more intensely once the Summer is over. Like
the new units and format but dislike the point
increases as well as the Save increases for the Space
Marines (I can live with the termies, and make the CA
Termies core!!)
Darius