[NetEpic ML] Re: Defense Lasers and Tank Guns

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:56:35 +0100

Tzeentch wrote:
> Umm, huh. HE? What? Beehive flechette rounds maybe. But tank guns are not
> designed to be used against infantry. The tracking systems in tanks are not
> designed to be used against infantry and neither is the ammunition. If the
> infantry is spread out you would be pretty lucky to take out a significant
> part of the squad (the stand) with conventional tank rounds. That's why you
> always pair tanks with infantry. Lone tanks=dead tanks.
>
> I don't remember defense lasers leaving a crater normally. You must be
> thinking of the OPTIONAL rule where you could make craters with them
> (covered in one of the WD articles).

Ok ok, guys, I'm with you, but let's return to reality :o) this is Epic
system, this scale don't describe ALL, simply give you some rules to
play a game without all the intricated stuff and allowing you to focus
on play :)
I'm wondering if we need all this complications.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...