some question ................

From: Costanzo <costanzo.d_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:36:45 +0200

Hi
I have some questions about greater daemon and flyers :
1] can i play a chaos gift card (like horn for example to give +1 caf) on a
greater daemon ? Or i can only use it to save a greater daemon ?
2] A flyer shoots on a veicle who has got an all around armour value. Is the
"top" armor value equal to the all around armour value ? For example a
nightwing fires on a brass scorpion with a shuriken cannon (with a 0 save
modifier).The brass scorpion has a 3+ all around armour value.
Will i save the brass scorpion on a 3+ or 4+ ?
3] I put a flyer in "first fire" order ,for example a thunderhawk gunship.
When the thunderhawk gunship will shoot ?On the "first fire fase" or in the
"advance fase" ?
4] Can i charge a landed flyer with a flyer ?

thanks a lot

 Costanzo

Fletto i muscoli e sono nel vuoto ! �O�