Re: some question ................

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:31:11 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Costanzo" <costanzo.d_at_i...> wrote:
> Hi
> I have some questions about greater daemon and flyers :
> 1] can i play a chaos gift card (like horn for example to give +1
caf) on a
> greater daemon ? Or i can only use it to save a greater daemon ?

Yes, greater d�mons are not limited to use cards only to save
themselves.

> 2] A flyer shoots on a veicle who has got an all around armour
value. Is the
> "top" armor value equal to the all around armour value ? For
example a
> nightwing fires on a brass scorpion with a shuriken cannon (with a
0 save
> modifier).The brass scorpion has a 3+ all around armour value.
> Will i save the brass scorpion on a 3+ or 4+ ?

Vehicles with all-around armor don't suffer the -1 penalty normally
associated with flyers' attacks.

> 3] I put a flyer in "first fire" order ,for example a thunderhawk
gunship.
> When the thunderhawk gunship will shoot ?On the "first fire fase"
or in the
> "advance fase" ?

Flyers can't go on FF orders. The FF counter is used to give
transport flyers "Land" orders to deploy troops. The flyer may then
fire in the Advance Fire segment (only with weapons permitted to do
so).

> 4] Can i charge a landed flyer with a flyer ?

IMHO no.