RE: [NetEpic ML] psy power vs unit in close combat

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 20:21:01 +0200

At 14.07 30/08/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>Non- cold blooded armies cannot target their own troops. Although
>Eldritch storm does not technically "kill" the target it is still an
>attack and therefore can not be used in that context. So the answer to
>number 2 is NO>
>
>Your first question is somewhat ambiguous, but generally you can't
>target a unit that is pinned in close combat. But note some powers are
>specifically for use in close combat thus they might be used. So the
>answer is "maybe". I need a more specific example to answer.
>
>Peter

I disagree, at least for Eldritch Storm, that not only don't kill, but not
even harm the unit hit.
I used it to save a detachment from sure death in Close combat (I place
template and of course the units scatter and divide, so they don't make any
close combat)... Is somethink like the warlock see the detachment in danger
and "conceal" it in a Storm of unharmful energy.

Please let me know!!