RE: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Magi (bis)

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 18:49:41 +0200

At 09.57 01/09/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Mmmmmmmmm

"Hey Spirit Host come back, you shouldn't fleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

Okay, peraphs I am the foolest Eldar in the galaxy, but since now my poor
Spirit host always flee cause this power...

As a general rule could we assume that every power, ability or else that
cause a Fall Back is morale power and so the unit immune to morale test are
also immune to this power?

And however please add a note on this power!!

Zerloon