Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Re: [OT] Wiz Kids Mech Warrior is a great game!

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

I know how you feel. At least BT gamers didn't get
blasted like we did when Epic 40K came out. When I
lived in Japan I bought a few 3" tall mechs but you
have to look hard to find the right ones because they
are either too thick or too Gundam looking but the
Starblazer stuff was real cool. I might have to check
out Walmart to see what they have.
Darius