Re: Re: [OT] Wiz Kids Mech Warrior is a great game!

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:00:49 -0400

> Some are going to like it and others won't. I think it
> is great because now I don't have to buy any titans. I
> have a bunch that will fit in well into Net Epic. I
> always wanted to play a Titan company card. I don't
> belong to the BT list just wanted to share my opinion
> of the game and the possible use of the mechs in Net Epic.
> Darius

I'm sorry if I came across as harsh - my apologies. Battletech's been a minor
sore point for years and this latest spinoff been irritating. If you're
looking for titan proxies, head to Wal-Mart (or an equivalent large department
store) and take a look at the selection plastic robots - I bought a few for
$6, and with some paint and superglue they're pretty nifty.
-Yar