Some proofreading on Jar's stuff (but not too much really)

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 04:31:07 +0200

Hi,

I've been reading a bit of the beta-gamma-delta-... versions of the rules
Jar ftped on yahoo. I've seen some points that are (IMHO of course) either
bad worded or might be confusing:

- On Inquisitors:
    - Does the Inquisitor have the command ability (no need to place
orders)? The description specifies so but the stat list doesn't include the
ability on the notes column.
    - In the description Inquisitors make imperial troops within 25 cm pass
all morale tests, should this be clasified as "give the fearless ability to
all imperial troops within 25 cm"?

- On Titan CC
    - CC on Titan vs Titan, SH, Knight & Praetorians is clearly stated as
also is for infantry. For elimination I suppose that vehicles walkers and
bikes follow the same rules as infantry. Or they cannot CC attack Titans at
all? I think it should be stated more clearly (or specifically) what happens
with them.

For the rest (I just had a look over it, while looking for some new wording
I was curious about) it's really good. Also, the most confusing rules are
easily understood with the examples. Nice layout for the moment.

Good Work Jar!

Albert

_
Beware of the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenery into a patriotic fervor; for patriotism is indeed a double edeged
sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when
the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate
and the mind has closed ,the leader will have no need in seizing the rights
of the citizenery. Rather, the citizenery, infused with fear and blinded
with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and
gladly do so. How do I know ? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.
Julius Caesar.