RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Stormsword

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:50:41 +0300

[snip]

Because I wanted it to be a dedicated bunker buster; a specialized weapon which does one job well but isn't that great against other targets. IMO giving it -3 save just turns it to a short-barrelled Quake cannon.

The superheavy tanks tend to have a specific role. Baneblade is a general purpose superheavy. Shadowsword is a titan/superheavy killer. Stormhammer is a close support tank for urban areas while Stormblade is heavy armor killer for urban areas. Making the Stormsword a dedicated bunker buster makes it different from the others.

Jyrki Saari