Epic Models Wanted

From: Altaweir <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:23:53 -0000

Hi All,

This is my first message on NetEpic group, and I hope I won't be
flamed for it !

I'm trying to complete some armies, and I'm looking for:
- 10 Plastic Vypers ($15 total)
- 2 old-Style Revenant Titans ($25 total)
- 1 Capitol Imperialis ($40)
Prices listed refer to unpainted and if possible unassembled models ;
but I'll consider any reply. I'll pay shipping of course. Payment
with Paypal.

Don't overload this forum by replying here ! E-mail me at
kotrin_at_...

Best regards,

Kotrin

Note: I don't know if this kind of post is allowed here, but I
couldn't find the F.A.Q.