Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan battle group

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:27:06 +0000

>- TBG shouldn't be limited by the "same weapon" rule. Big beasts like
>them should be customized, as I even doubt there are two identical
>titans in the whole Adeptus Mechanicus. Many of those things are
>millenia old...

Agree here. Forcing them to pick the same weapons is dull

>- TBG counts as a company AND a special card (i.e., no special cards
>for TBG companies). Or even a company and two special cards, forcing
>you to purchase another company ? I can hardly imagine a titan-only
>army. Or maybe TBG should be a single special card...
>Anyway, I don't like the company type for them.

I dont mind these as a company. the techguard is all about titans. Thats why
their tacticals are called a titan defense company.

I dont really see a problem with the titan battle groups. Preventing them
from taking a special card makes sense though. Just keep it consistent for
the eldar and whoever else can pick a titan company.

Weasel

How many lives will be taken today?
How many times will we just look away?

Pennywise - One voice