Re: [NetEpic ML] Tunnelers

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:17:43 -0000

In the WD where I found the rules the tunnellers may be destroyed
when they destroy a building surfacing under it (or moving into it,
see below). Hellbores are destroyed on a d6 roll of 6, Moles on 5+
and Termites on 4+.

Moreover, the tunnellers can try to destroy buildings even _after_
they've surfaced simply moving into them (remember they can move 15cm
a turn over the ground, and are able to perforate just about
anything).

The only problem is that with these rules Termites have the same
chance to destroy a building of, say, a Hellbore. The solution may be
to apply a TSM to the building's Armor save depending on the class of
the tunneller boring into it. A Hellbore may be a Tunneller (-3), a
Mole a Tunneller (-1) and a Termite a Tunneller (0), where the
(value) is the TSM applied to the building Armor save.