RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: IG Revision: Point costs

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 11:21:57 +0300

Any servant of the Emperor must know the myriad guises of Xenos so he is not deceived by their apparent humanity. Besides, I am a high lord. You have accused a high lord for heresy. A Callidus temple representative has been dispatched to show you the error of your ways. Have a nice day, the Emperor is your friend, don't forget to flog your teeth.

Jyrki Saari