[NetEpic ML] Re: IG Revision: Point costs

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 15:53:21 -0000

Pesky Callidus assassins are no match for one of our kind... they're
armed with C'tan Phasic Swords, right? Remember, you can't fight fire
with fire...

...ops...

--- In netepic_at_y..., <jyrki.saari_at_n...> wrote:
> Any servant of the Emperor must know the myriad guises of Xenos so
he is not deceived by their apparent humanity. Besides, I am a high
lord. You have accused a high lord for heresy. A Callidus temple
representative has been dispatched to show you the error of your
ways. Have a nice day, the Emperor is your friend, don't forget to
flog your teeth.