Re: [NetEpic ML] Please help my Orks & Eldar find a home

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All again,
The Eldar are
28 bases of 5 eldar guardians (old style) primed white
except for 5 stands that have been painted
21 Falcon Grav tanks (plastic ones)
45 loose eldar guardians
$10 takes them + shipping
For the other items $7 for the Space Marine rule book
and cards + shipping and $7 for the orks + shipping.
$20 for everything plus shipping. Again if interested
email of list at my address below.
Thanks,
Darius
d.r.spano_at_...