[NetEpic ML] Re: 2 chaotic question

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:37:23 -0000

IMHO, they are activated as one unit during the movement phase (the
only difference is the Chaos Champion's movement allowance, but since
he must remain in coherency with the rest of the detachment we can
treat this situation like transports/transported units in the same
detachment: Rhinos and transported SM are still activated as one unit
despite having different movement allowances), and as separate units
in the combat phase.