Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Unicorn

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:10:28 +0200

At 09.13 23/10/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>--- In netepic_at_y..., Zerloon <zerloon_at_i...> wrote:
> > At 16.42 21/10/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> > >This should finally stop someone using it as an oversized buggy...
> > >just because "it's not written on the rules" <groan>.
> >
> > Well, if in the rules are written that:
> > "Also note that this vehicle is not a skimmer and therefore gains
>none of
> > the skimmer benefits."
> > there no space for interpretation...
>
>Yep, my fault. I think this sentence should be removed, the chassis
>is that of the Falcon anyway.

Ok, I agree with you ^__^

> > >It's amazing how many stupid questions someone have to ask just
> > >because it's not written on the rules... though I'm sure "Use your
> > >common sense" is surely written somewhere...
> >
> > 1st: If someone isn't clear or is ambiguos it's my right to ask.
>
>Yes, it's also my point of view.

Good!!

> > 2nd: You could'nt call me "stupid" only if my "common sense" is
>different
> > from you're...
>
>I've called you stupid somewhere? I'm not talking about you, take it
>easy.

Mmmmm peraphs I've used wrong words... Sorry but english is not my
language, I mean that if I make a question and you said that is a stupid
question I feel like you call me stupid instead.

> > 3rd: Before saying that "someone" use "something" like oversized
>buggy, or
> > that "how many stupid questions someone have to ask just because
>it's not
> > written on the rules" please read the army book, and you should
>discover
> > the sentence I copy/paste before...
>
>Yep, let's talk about Revenant legs, too! ;)

Ok let's talk:
For me is logic that a titan can continue to fire even without a leg or
even from ground.
This is only a personal feeling, but since this was what I think when read
that titan collapse I think that is immobilized, no more.
Now, after that somebody make a "stupid" question I know that I was wrong,
and now follow the right rule.
Another example could be the victory point, or the psi-power against
wraithguard...

I think there are no stupid question, simply because we all have (thanks to
God) different brain, so no one have the same thinking. Also I see that
there are a COUPLE of thingh and rule so obvious to experienced player that
are not written in any manual, and so cause COUPLE trouble to novice player...

So please keep doing "stupid" question, as long this is the only way to
learning.

Zerloon