RE: [NetEpic ML] Where has Net Epic gone???

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:26:48 +0200

As far as I am concerned the IG is finished. I should've done a summary but RealLife(TM) has savagely assaulted me. However, nothing much has changed, there's just a buch of new units.

Honored high lord Weasel was supposed to start Sisters of Battle revision a while ago, but he has apparently disappeared. I guess our arch-enemy (RealLife(TM)) must have got him too. :(

> I'll let Tom handle the battle pics question, but it's
> definitely a good
> idea.
>
> Peter

[snip]