[UPDATE] Netepic.org

From: NetEpic Webmaster <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:05:00 -0000

Hi all,

        Just letting you know that http://www.netepic.org has been completely redone, the graphics, code and html have been given a complete overhaul and now there are no broken links :). There is still an issue with the graphics in the forum but this is a permissions problem that cannot be solved without telnet access to the server :).

        A few army cards were corrupted but have now been fixed, and a wealth of new material has been added.

        Please note that the search engine is 100% functional and very useful if you are looking for something specific, thanks to all the people who have contributed to the site in the last few years. The material is pretty much all online now and the site is now configured in such a way that it is possible for me to update it with very little work so updates will be even more regular and frequent now. This has freed me up for other activities, so expect to see more articles and fiction from me in the EZine.

        As for the EZine, very soon all the articles will be available for download and work will begin on the 11th Issue :). So if you have any articles or previews of EPIC material, let me know, I am always interested.

        Any news/rumours and gossip is also appreciated for our news page, it is instantly updated, so if you have any info, let me know :).

        Anyway, this update is coming to a close, so just some closing new, the NetEpic 5 revision is continuing, at the moment the Space Marine and Imperial lists are in a beta state, so please download the codex's from Yahoogroups and test them, please let the mailing list know your views. Also I know that Jervis Johnson is very interested in playtest results of EPIC 40k: Armageddon, if you could email them to him directly he would greatly appreciate any feedback both positive and negative that you have.