[NetEpic ML] Some thoughts

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:59:52 GMT

Well, when I was younger, I had this definition of a veteran gamer...these
were the guys who had played 40K since the day I was born (Well almost), and
usually guys aged about 30+, happily married, and able to tell strange
stories about ancient game systems and "how things used to be".
They were also the persons who had time to play a game about once a month if
they were lucky.
Finally, they used to have rules sets (Either wargaming or roleplaying) on
their shelves which they had not read in full or might not even have played
at all.

Back then, (about 3-4 years ago) I belonged to the young ones...

But in the recent days I have come to see myself as more of a veteran gamer.
I have less time for gaming and spend more time thinking about alternative
rules and stuff than about army lists and how to beat my favourite eldar
player.

This is an interesting change, which I am sure most of you will havce
noticed in yourselves too.

Anyway, enough of this ranting.....

May Slaanesh be with you