Re: [NetEpic ML] [UPDATE] Netepic.org

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:52:06 +0000

Excellent I look forward to receiving it. I thought I would send out a
Christmas release, give us plenty of time to work on new material and also
give me more time for the editing as time is kinda scarce at the moment :).

Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...> on 04/11/2002 19:06:59

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com