Chaotic question (again and again!!)

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 12:51:36 +0100

Hi to all!!!

Sorry to bother with a previous question, but since I've not a clear answer
(at least not from Peter) I'll do it again:

Cards with detachment and HQ, are HQ attached with detachment or not?
They should be activated, moved and fire togheter or not?

Example: Minotaur and chaos Champion: should mantain coerency? They are
moved togheter? Fire togheter even if chaos champion is an HQ?

Space Marine HQ should be attached to a detachment or not?

Please let me know!!!