Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaotic question (again and again!!)

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:18:26 -0000

IMHO, HQ leading a single detachment (like Chaos Champions or Squat
Hearthguards) should at least remain in coherency with it. I propose:

- activate the detachment as a single unit during the Movement phase
(thus maintaining coherency)
- activate the detachment and HQ separately during the Combat phase
(this permits the HQ to fire in the First Fire segment even if the
rest of the detachment has Advance orders)