RE: [NetEpic ML] Chaotic question (again and again!!)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:38:00 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: Zerloon [mailto:zerloon_at_...]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 7:52 AM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Chaotic question (again and again!!)

Hi to all!!!

Sorry to bother with a previous question, but since I've not a clear
answer
(at least not from Peter) I'll do it again:

Cards with detachment and HQ, are HQ attached with detachment or not?
They should be activated, moved and fire togheter or not?

In Net Epic as well as the original rules, HQ units count as a separate
detachment and thus are activated separately.

Example: Minotaur and chaos Champion: should mantain coerency? They are
moved togheter? Fire togheter even if chaos champion is an HQ?

Technically the HQ can act independently of the rest of the detachment.

Space Marine HQ should be attached to a detachment or not?

They are separate. Whether they should be is debateable.

Please let me know!!!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/