Final Liberation

From: Cronos <cronos3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:29:53 +0100

Hi!
I'm new on this list and first, I want to say that I've never played real
Epic 40.000, because in Poland (and I live there) this game died just after
it appeared, so there are no people here to play with etc. But (maybe it's a
little bit off-topic) I really like the computer game Epic 40.000: Final
Liberation. I have many plans about expanding this game, but first of all I
need to know if anyone here, on this list ever played this game, maybe still
plays or is at least interested in this project. If there are some people, I
will tell more about it, if not, I will search in other places.

Kind regards

Maciej "Cronos" Czuchnowski