Re: Final Liberation

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:10:14 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Cronos" <cronos3_at_w...> wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm new on this list and first, I want to say that I've never
played real
> Epic 40.000, because in Poland (and I live there) this game died
just after
> it appeared, so there are no people here to play with etc. But
(maybe it's a
> little bit off-topic) I really like the computer game Epic 40.000:
Final
> Liberation. I have many plans about expanding this game, but first
of all I
> need to know if anyone here, on this list ever played this game,
maybe still
> plays or is at least interested in this project. If there are some
people, I
> will tell more about it, if not, I will search in other places.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Maciej "Cronos" Czuchnowski

Hi,
I have played Final Liberation when it come on shops, but not for
much time...
I have also the expansion for chaos (found on this site
http://www.wargamer.com/flx/) but now is not my plan to play FL.
If I want to play I will write you, ok?

bye (and try to play real epic on board, is better ;P )